Swimming Pool Multi-Post Shade Canopy
Pool shades with multiple posts cast a large shadow across your pool area. The multiple posts supports a large membrane shade canopy, covering dozens of guests in coolness and sun protection. Our multi-post pool shades are available in a variety of sizes and shapes, including square and hexagon (6-sided) models. All of our multi-post pool shades are built to commercial standards, so they’re heavy-duty and last for years, even under the strongest sun. Top clients for these pool shades include swimming clubs, country clubs, public pools, resorts, and hotels.
Models Available Multi-post pool shades are available in square, rectangle, hexagon (6-sided), and even 10-sided models.
Canopies The canopies of our multi-post pool shades are UV treated. This minimizes sun exposure for your guests sitting underneath the shades. The pool shades’ membranes are fully welded. Select the color of the canopy from a wide variety of colors.
Supporting Structures The supporting structures of these pool shades are forged from heavy duty galvanized steel. Each multi-post pool shade structure is powder-coated and painted. You can choose the color of the supporting structure from a wide variety of colors.
Colors Each multi-post pool shades’ canopy and supporting structure are available in a variety of colors.
Warranties Every multi-post pool shade comes standard with two warranties: a 5-year warranty for the frame, and a 2-year warranty for the canopy.
Wind Rating Every one of our multi-post pool shades is manufactured with an engineered wind rating. They meet all commercial standards for outdoor premises use.
Prices Multi-post pool shades are manufactured on a custom basis, to your specifications. For this reason, we don’t display pricing here. To discuss your project and get pricing, just phone our office toll free today. We have shade experts who are happy to answer any questions you might have.
Benefits of a Multi-Post Pool Shade Canopy
Our shades offer many benefits to your pool area, including:
• UV screening Our pool shades bring extra health protection to both clients and employees. They also minimize sun damage to your pool floor and decking. Up to 99% UV screening and 92% shade.
• Water repellence These shades keep pool areas dry when the weather gets rainy, and help prevent slipping (we all know how kids like to run in the pool area). Our shades have an 80% water repellent rating.
• Cooler clients & employees Our shades reduce the incidence of sunburn and the chance of heat exhaustion.
• Long life An extended warranty is standard operating procedure with our shade products.
• Cooler equipment Your building’s paint and plastic are protected from fading in the sun.
• Wide selection of colors. Choose your color scheme for the canopy fabric and the steel posts.
• Custom sizes available. Phone us at (877) 840-0707 for information.